Versailles Presbyterian Preschool
Versailles Presbyterian Preschool and Pre-K, are gearing up for another exciting year. The preschool is conveniently located downtown Versailles at the Versailles Presbyterian Church. The preschool and pre-K offers a warm Christian (nondenominational) atmosphere for meeting your child’s social and emotional developmental needs.
Versailles Presbyterian Preschool also offers the following:
• Small class size
• Low teacher/child ratio
• Each classroom has a Teacher or Teacher’s assistance with college degrees
• Teachers with State approved early childhood development training
• Parent-teacher conferences (Scheduled Fall and Spring and as needed)
• Age appropriate hands-on learning experiences for active learning experiences
• Fine motor activities which facilitates hand writing skills
• Literacy activities and Phonic awareness activities
• Special holiday programs
• Parent involvement in program activities
• Monthly Christian-based story time with the church minister
• Two monthly visits to the Woodford County Library
• A State Certified facility which requires all personnel to complete First Aid and CPR training.
The Preschool class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tuition for the Preschool class is $150/month, with a $50.00 per semester Supply Fee.
The Pre-K class meets on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30-12:00 p.m.
- Tuition for the Pre-K class is $180/month, with a $60.00 per semester Supply Fee.
There is a one-time registration fee for all students of $100.
Limited scholarships are availability.
For more information and to arrange a tour of the preschool, e-mail Kristy Hamlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 859-753-8333.
Versailles Presbyterian Church is a Safe Environment congregation. We follow practices and procedures that maximize the safety and well-being of children and youth while they are in our care. You can view our Safe Environment Policy here.